Hitz Imaging Business Printing Terms and Conditions 2017By requesting any product or service from Hitz Imaging Ltd, you, the Customer, are bound by the following Terms & Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to any printed item ordered by you, the customer from this company; Hitz Imaging Ltd, either via e-mail, phone or the company website - www.hitzimaging.com.
"Hitz Imaging Ltd" means the Company providing the services under these Terms and Conditions. A Registered (in England and Wales), Limited Company (Registered Number: 456 2396).
"Customer" means the party who is contracting with Hitz Imaging Ltd to acquire goods and services supplied under these Terms & Conditions.
"Website" means the website of this company - Hitz Imaging Ltd (www.hitzimaging.com).
"Parcel" means the package containing the Customer's Items.
"Print ready artwork" means artwork supplied by the customer without the need for any keyboard intervention by Hitz Imaging Ltd, (the correct size, file format, resolution, colour space and layout for the requested print job).
In line with British Tax Law Hitz Imaging Ltd is currently not
required to charge VAT on any product. All prices displayed on the
Hitz Imaging Website are currently VAT free. However, Hitz Imaging Ltd
is not responsible for any other tax or import duties charged to the
customer, by any other relevant taxing authority.
2) Proofs: Hitz Imaging Ltd can provide free printed proofs if the customer requests them.
(i) Any artwork supplied MUST be print ready and must comply with the relevant guidelines specified on the Hitz Imaging Ltd website. Print Ready artwork guidelines for printing business cards, letterheads, compliment slips and any other stationery are displayed on the relevant pages on the Hitz Imaging Ltd website and available on request from Hitz Imaging Ltd.
(ii) If changes to Customer artwork are necessary, Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to charge a fee for any changes Hitz Imaging Ltd is asked to make, or indeed has to make before printing can commence.
(iii) The Customer must own the copyright to any text, photos, illustrations or other artwork submitted, or the Customer must have specific written permission from the copyright owner before submitting any material in any form whatsoever.
(iv) Any artwork submitted by the Customer to Hitz Imaging Ltd is assumed to be Print Ready, and all details checked and correct for the print job the customer has requested. Hitz Imaging Ltd accepts no responsibility for any overlooked errors in artwork prepared by and submitted by Customers. It is the Customer's responsibility to check artwork prior to submitting it.
4) Turnaround Times:
Are measured in working days
starting from when the Customer payment has cleared, and Print Ready
Artwork has been submitted by the Customer. Turnaround times are
intended as a guide only, and while Hitz Imaging Ltd will make every
reasonable effort to adhere to turnaround times quoted on this
website, or via email communication, time is not the essence of any contract with the
5) Copyright: The Copyright of any logos, artwork, photos taken, layouts, designs, or anything else prepared, created, or developed by Hitz Imaging Ltd for the Customer will remain with Hitz Imaging Ltd until the product(s) and all associated artwork have been paid for in full by the Customer. Copying or reusing pictures, photos, artwork, layouts, text or other reproducible materials before the product or products to which they are associated with have been paid for in full, will constitute a violation of these Terms and Conditions, and will be in breach of Copyright Laws, entitling Hitz Imaging Ltd to claim damages.
6) Company Imprint: Hitz Imaging Ltd does not imprint the company name / logo on any business printing product that the Customer is charged money for. Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to print or display a copyright warning on any proof or artwork it is asked to prepare for the Customers. The copyright warning will be removed on final printed work.
7) Payment: Hitz Imaging Ltd states that payment is to be made in full before dispatch of the products. Payment may be made via credit / debit cards, cheque (which must clear before dispatch), or PayPal.
(i) Printed Items ordered by Customers on this website are dispatched either via Royal Mail, or a Next Day Courier, the Customer will be advised as to which method has been used. In all cases a signature will be required and it is the responsibility of the Customer to provide an accessible address where a signature can be obtained during office hours.
(ii) Hitz Imaging Ltd accepts no responsibility when a Customer has not provided a signature, or provided an incorrect or inaccessible address. In this case, it is the Customer's responsibility to either collect the parcel or re-arrange a delivery with the courier and pay any extra fees which will apply.
(iii) Advice of any damage to goods must be made, in writing to Hitz Imaging Ltd and the courier company within 3 days of delivery, or in the case of non-delivery, within 10 days of dispatch. The package must be signed for as damaged.
risk of the items will pass to the customer upon receipt.
9) Suspended or Cancelled Work: Should printing be delayed, suspended or stopped at the request of a customer, Hitz Imaging Ltd will be entitled to payment for any printing work already carried out, any materials that have been specially ordered on behalf of the customer, and any other additional costs. After 28 days of suspension, Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to cancel the print job, any money that might be owed to the Customer after the costs mentioned in this clause will be refunded.
(i) If the Customer order is defective so that the Customer may in law reject it, said rejection must take place within 7 days of delivery of the order, failing that, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted the requested printed work.
(ii) In the event of any claim or rejection, Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to inspect the Customer's rejected order within 7 days of the claim or rejection being raised. Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to correct any defective work before offering a refund. Any refund offered will be to the amount invoiced. No additional compensation is paid.
(iii) If the Customer has requested a free printed proof, and chooses to reject the main order, no refund will take place unless the printed work on the main order can legally be proved to be markedly different from the original proof.
(i) If Customer work is defective for any reason Hitz Imaging Ltd's liability (if any) shall be limited to rectifying such a defect, or crediting its value against any invoice raised.
(ii) Defective work must be returned to Hitz Imaging Ltd before any replacement or refund can be issued. If the Customer's order is not available to Hitz Imaging Ltd, then Hitz Imaging Ltd shall hold that the Customer has accepted the order and no refunds, credits, or replacements will be provided.
(iii) Hitz Imaging Ltd will not be liable for indirect loss or third party claims occasioned by any delay in completing a Customer order, or for any loss to the Customer arising from a delay in transit, whether as a result of Hitz Imaging Ltd negligence or otherwise.
12) Customerís Property:
Customer property, or any item supplied on behalf of the Customer to
Hitz Imaging Ltd, shall, while it is in the possession of Hitz Imaging
Ltd, or in transit to or from the Customer will be deemed to be at the
Customerís risk unless otherwise agreed, and the Customer should
insure items accordingly.
13) Customerís Materials: Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to reject or refuse to use paper, artwork, or other materials supplied by the Customer which are deemed to be unusable or unsuitable. Hitz Imaging Ltd will have no liability in respect of any work being less than satisfactory quality as a result of defects or unsuitability of any materials supplied by the Customer. Hitz Imaging Ltd assumes that any materials supplied by the Customer will be the correct quantity to cover the amount of printing requested. Hitz Imaging Ltd will have no liability in a shortage of materials, or a delivery delay of materials supplied by the Customer.
14) Insolvency: If the Customer ceases to pay itís debts in the ordinary course of business, or cannot pay itís debts as they become due, or being a company, is deemed unable to pay itís debts or has a winding-up petition issued against it, or being a person, commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against it, Hitz Imaging Ltd without prejudice will have the right not to proceed any further with any work for the Customer. Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right to charge for any work already carried out on the Customerís behalf (whether completed or not), and any materials purchased for the Customer, such charge to be an immediate debt due to Hitz Imaging Ltd.
15) Illegal Matter: Hitz Imaging Ltd reserves the right not to print any matter that in its opinion is, or may be of an illegal or libellous nature. The Customer will indemnify and hold Hitz Imaging Ltd harmless against all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or incurred by reason of the work Hitz Imaging Ltd is required to produce pursuant to a Customer order being or alleged to be defamatory.
16) Colour Printing Process: Hitz Imaging Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on the Customerís work, but colour variation is inherent in any printing process. It is therefore accepted that Hitz Imaging Ltd will not be required to guarantee an exact colour or texture match between the Customerís artwork, photograph(s), proof, graphic file, previously printed matter, or any other materials supplied by the Customer.
17) Data Protection:
(i) Any details supplied by Customers to Hitz Imaging Ltd during the ordering process, shall remain with Hitz Imaging Ltd after the order has been completed.
Imaging Ltd will not pass or sell any Customer information in any
form, except to carriers who require the Customer's name and address
in order to deliver the Customer's order.
18) Unforeseen Circumstances: Hitz Imaging Ltd will always make every reasonable effort to complete the Customerís order by any agreed date or time whether verbally or in writing. However, Hitz Imaging Ltd will be under no liability if it is unable to perform any obligation that is owed to the Customer due to circumstances beyond its control. These circumstances include but are not limited to, Act of God, flood, legislation, war, fire, terrorism, drought, power supply failure, industrial strike, delivery failure, or a mechanical failure. During such circumstances, the Customer may give written notice to Hitz Imaging Ltd to terminate any work, and pay for any work that may have been done, and for materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
19) Company Information: Under British Law companies must print certain company information on their business stationery. It is the Customerís responsibility to check with a relevant authority what information their company must display on business stationery. Hitz Imaging Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability and will be held harmless against any claims, costs, legal costs or disbursements faced by the Customer and/or their associated company, as a result of failing to display any required company information on any business stationery.
(i) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the rights of Consumers.
(ii) Due to the bespoke nature of printed matter, the Customer shall not be entitled to a 'cooling off period' to cancel any order. However, if the Customer wishes to cancel any contract, Hitz Imaging Ltd will charge the Customer for any materials purchased on behalf of the Customer, and for any printed work already undertaken on behalf of the Customer up to the time of cancellation.
21) Severability: All clauses and sub-clauses of this Agreement are severable and if any clause or part thereof is held to be unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such enforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the reaming provisions or parts thereof in these Terms and Conditions.
22) Changes to Terms and
These Terms and Conditions maybe amended
from time to time. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions is
always available via the Hitz Imaging Ltd website, or, can be
requested in writing or PDF form.
23) Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law. English Courts shall have jurisdiction to any matters arising in connection with any contract formed between Hitz Imaging Ltd and the Customer, or any work carried out by Hitz Imaging Ltd for a Customer, into which these terms and conditions are incorporated.